The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

HELLO DARLINGS!!! ALL MY DEAR FRENS!!!!

I'm having a birthday party on the 12th of August (cos on the actual day of my birthday on 12th Sept I will already be in Vancouver) and I will be celebrating my birthday and it will oso serve as a mini send off for me!

Ok i dunno who i've invited who I havent.. i've lost track. Anw.. those invited right.. HAHA here are the details.. it will be held at my place. Yea i noe like, 90% of my Uni friends have never seen my home neither do they know where it is.. NOW I TELL U WHERE!! EXCITED NOT!! FINALLY THE SECRET IS OUT!! HAHA

K the address is 2 River Valley Close. Its this condo called The Regalia. It's at the intersection of Killiney Road and River Valley Road. Closest MRT is Somerset. If u all agree to meet at a particular timing maybe I can fetch u all from there YAY! YAYYAY! Or if the grp is small i can drive over to fetch u pple! HAHA! Small meaning 6 or less. Should start ard 5.30 to 6pm.

I need all who are coming to let me know ok? So I can arrange.

As for presents.. I duno leh.. I cant really decide.

I wanted an electric guitar! But then I think I will leave it aside to rot.. unless i can find time to practise. I wanted a keyboard too.. that one think will practise.. but practise for own listening onli. I think it is the Superband effect!! I wanted yoga and pilates lessons.. maybe those vouchers for those lessons.. HAHA but I wont be in Sg till dec so maybe no time to go for those lessons too.. HOW HOW HOW!!!

Ok after much thot, I came up with yet more suggestions... I wan a Prada wallet, an LV bag, Ferragamo heels.... erm.. yea.. about there. HAHA

Discuss within yourself wat u guys wanna buy ok!! Then let me know after that! HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home