The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back from a yrmates bonding session last sunday! Went to Elly's place and celebrated bdays for Elly Cat and Nydia! Had loads of fun catching up. But hor I very upset lor Weeweecat. First thing u said after not seeing me for so long is that my Birkies are UGLY?! WEEWEECAT!!!

Anyway rite haha as usual when a grp of girls get together, the subject never leaves boys. HAHA last time it used to be crushes now it's bfs dunno when it will become husbands?! OMGOMG we are all getting to be soo old!!!! AWWWW!!!!

Updates abt work.. finally I gotta meet Axel the GREAT!!! OMG! I shook his hand!!! Cant believe it.. for such a great scientist, he's really amicable and easy to talk to. Though he's really busy, he still takes time out to chat and get to know us.. haiz.. and he even goes back to the lab to work on Sundays. 伟大.

Today my mentor told us some stuff abt PhD studies in the states. HAHA need to take something like a PhD version of SATS. Hmm pretty cool. HAHA maybe will go take next time! Applicable in the States only.. Hehe

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the propaganda to tell everyone how gd my taste is yeah.. I mean.. I love you yrmate but I can't lie you know...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

how lousy u mean... all my other frens trust my taste u noe haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home