The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, July 21, 2006

BACK FROM CAMP!

OMG FOC WAS FUN FUN FUN! More so than I expected. Cant believe it. HAHA Mewuk was COOL! Everybody was SO FUN! People I knew from other OGs were fun too! Hee hee

K la friggin tired now. Camp was supposed to end today but cos I promised my mentor to be back in the lab by Friday to help him wrap things up, I left directly from school to Biopolis this morning after going to bed at 3am and waking up at 6.45am. Madness..... kept dozing off in lab today. Jialat jialat.

Anyway rite, will update more about the camp after I get the pictures of the camp from my frens! Waiting for pple to send me the pictures now! QUICK!!! Gonna kajiao pple to quick upload the pics already... QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home